Tuesday 3 June 2008

Under Water - Glub Glub !!

Most of Oxfordshire appears to be under water today - Took dogs out at 0630 and, as appears usual these days, it was either persistently raining - or hissing down ! = Small sod dog looked particularly fetching in his water proof coat - the only way I could get him out of the door. Decided that discretion being the better part of valour I would take she who must be obeyed's car to work at the Palace ! instead of the scooter. Took over an hour to get to Woodstock as traffic was almost gridlocked due to the floods. Leaks in the roof of the bottling plant (Old converted barn) meant that I either got wet and stayed cool or put on me waterproof and got hot- but stayed dry ! Another great day putting bottles on the conveyor belt - I always said that I would do any sort of work to keep us fed but this is getting near the bottom !
cheers
mog

No comments: