Tuesday 20 May 2008

Return of the Mog

Very long and involved story ! Short version - decided whilst on hodilades in Norfolk that having got old and embittered and feeling very "gray" about life decided that enough was enough and retired in September '06. Couldn't face the computer to blog and try and explain that I was not only tired but dispirited etc., etc., so feeling sorry for myself gave it all a miss!
Got back on line today and found my web browser had changed ?? Thought Google was fairly standard ?? However one of the new "tags" was a blog searcher ! - logged on and had a quick look at Scary and my boyfriend is a twat (my erstwhile favourites) still going strong - Found my old blog and thought - "Can't be doing with this" I've escaped the Pigeon loft so I'll start again - slowly at first just to get my feet wet ! - So here we are again
xx
no longer quite so Mystic
mog

1 comment:

Sir Findo Gask said...

Mog old chap!

Good to see you back..